April 24, 2019

Lady Writes Got Married!

Beautiful Wedding Photography

After 9 months of planning, our wedding dreams became a reality and we got married! Come take a sneak peak at our big day looked like, the dress and of course, the make up!

I have been saving so many wedding-themed blog posts for after the big day, so there’s a lot of content to come and I really hope you’ll enjoy it. But for now, at 5 days as a Mr & Mrs I wanted to give you just a quick official look at what our wonderful wedding looked like! There will be a full photo diary to come very soon, but for now come and take a look at the best day of our lives…

Lady Writes Wedding
Laughing through our ceremony like we’ll laugh through life
Stunning wedding photography
When the groom gets the bride’s name wrong LOL!
Classic wedding photography
You may kiss the bride!
Wedding ceremony photography
We’re legally ‘hitched!
Walking down the aisle
Some of our friends and family were like warriors with that confetti!
Bryn & Chloe Wedding
One of my absolute favourites for the look on our faces
Romantic wedding photography
We had a very set theme to our wedding photo’s and this is a major peak at it! Kaye did a perfect job at getting the images we wanted which were the non-traditional type.
Family Photography at spring wedding
…despite having a real theme to our photo’s we had a very few with the traditional style. Mostly for other family members. But I love how relaxed me and my boys look here (even though on 50% of the children were looking at the camera!)
Chloe, Bryn and Hayden
One big boy had run off to play and we bribed the other one to look at the camera!
Evening wedding reception photography
And when evening came we were still laughing and in LOVE

The most perfect snapshot into our perfect day. Thanks to our amazing photographer Kaye Ford for capturing it perfectly.

View more wedding themed content in my lifestyle category.

23 comments so far.

23 responses to “Lady Writes Got Married!”

1. Erin says:

Crying. SUCH a beautiful day, I LOVE the photos, Kaye really is incredible! Your dress was stunning, and I love how happy you all look – it’s lovely!

Erin || MakeErinOver

2. Your dress looks so beautiful! The venue looks so Summery and the photos overall are so happy, I love how nice the day sounds 🙂 xx

Yasmina | http://www.julyjournal.com

3. Boxnip says:

Without wanting to sound too cheesy the love you have for each other just shines through on the photos – which are absolutely gorgeous of course! I love Kaye’s photography, she is one very talented lady. 😀 You look like you had an amazing day, with beautiful weather too. I’m so happy for you. Congratulations to you both! 😀

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

4. happywiseowl says:

It looks like such a beautiful day for a beautiful family – congratulations to you both again!
    Em x

5. Sarah says:

You look stunning! So happy for you xx

6. Siobhán says:

I love your dress and you were really blessed with the weather! xx

Beautylymin

7. Your dress is so beautiful, perfect! You both look so happy and content. So happy for you both! x

8. These photos are gorgeous! Your dress is beautiful, you look perfect! I’m glad you had such a wonderful day. I went to a wedding last year which had a very similar set up to yours and it was lovely!

9. ofbeautyand says:

Congratulations! You look amazing x

10. I am so excited for all your wedding content! congratulations hun! you look so happy & beautiful!

11. jasminestewart3382 says:

You look amazing! Beautiful dress and looks like a beautiful day 🙂 congratulations

Jasmine xx

Jasmine Talks Beauty

12. Roxie Watt says:

Your dress looks like something out of a fairytale! You look beautiful. Congratulations!

13. I adore the photos so much, Kaye did such a brilliant job! xx

14. These photos literally make my heart so happy! Wishing you and Bryn all the love and happiness in the world

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

15. You look so beautiful and happy! Congratulations to you and your family!

16. Antonia Morgan says:

Huge congratulations. You look like . areal life princess. x

17. Oh my gosh huge congratulations again lovely – your dress is absolutely stunning as are you! I love the pics, you all look so happy!
    Chantelle x
    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

18. Laura Louise says:

Congrats again! You look SO happy and the photo’s really are stunning. Kaye is a legend!! x

19. Mel says:

You look like a princess. So beautiful! Huge congratulations to you both.

20. doseofb says:

I just can’t get over how beautiful your dress is! Congratulations to you both!

21. Issy says:

I’m so happy for you Chloe, your day looked absolutely magical and full of happiness. xx

22. Emma Thomas says:

This is so beautiful! I love how happy you both look, and of course you look absolutely stunning!
    Massive congrats for your special day!

Em x

23. terriheckley says:

That dress is bloody beautiful! Congrats to the two of you xx