November 13, 2018

Cheers To 20 Years! Too Faced Turn 20

Cheers To 20 Years! Too Faced Turn 20

It’s not often one of the most fun brands in the business turns 20, so when they do it’s naturally an occasion to celebrate. And never ones to shy away from an out-there and funky make up range, Too Faced marked their birthday in style with the release of their Cheers to 20 Years Birthday Collection. Having become known for the fun palettes that pack a lot of pigment-punch and the fun colours and ranges that really helped make make-up more fun, it’s no surprise that the Cheers to 20 Years range is full of quirky and gorgeous goodies.

The collection showcases the Then & Now Palette which has the very first ever 10 Too Faced eyeshadow shades, along with 10 completely new shades too. All in a mixture of finishes. A huge palette with massive pans, it helped the die-hard Too Faced fans celebrate in style. But they also introduced a range of new lipsticks too – which really won my heart. The Throwback Lipsticks are also a twist on the original formulas and these really tickled my pickle when I saw them…

Too Faced Throwback Lipstick Review

There’s nine shades to pick from and all of them have the brands notorious creamy texture. The payoff is smooth and rich, and each lipstick is packed with shimmer that creates a dimensional effect to the lips when applied. The glitter is fine so it’s not blotchy, but spreads to give a high metallic effect that looks pretty with the chosen shades. (Some of which are blue and purple – the ‘out there’ products we love to see from Too Faced!)

The lipsticks have to be my favourite in the collection – I’m a sucker for glittery and metallic lipsticks so I snapped up the three shades I felt I’d wear most: Miss Thing – a girly gold and warm tone, great alone or as a topper. Then TF 20 – a fuchia and rich pink that’s a bit of fun and great for party season and then Too Too Hot – the bright red with so much sparkle I adored it from first glance!

Too Faced Birthday Review

Also in the celebratory collection was a glittery Better Than Birthday Sex Mascara. Another twist on their current products – but this time their cult status mascara. I rebuy this time and time again and it never gets old. Few mascara’s are this good and it’s pretty make over was cute and much appreciated by me as a fan already. This one will make a gorgeous gift as the glitter gives it a nice touch.

So in celebration of Too Faced being one of my faourite brands, and turning the ripe old age of 2-0, it was important for me to support them and pick up these birthday bits and join the party!

Shop the whole birthday collection

Too Faced Better Than Birthday Sex Mascara

**This post contains gifted items but as ever all opinions are entirely my own. Please refer to my Disclaimer page for more details.

19 comments so far.

19 responses to “Cheers To 20 Years! Too Faced Turn 20”

1. ofbeautyand says:

I had no idea that it had been around for that long – it’s almost as old as me! x

2. I adore Too Faced, I love that mascara too!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

3. Laura says:

Holy moly! I had no idea they had been around for 20 years, that is such a long time. I can see why they have lasted so long thought everyone raves about their products x

4. I had no clue they were 20! I love that mascara, and their lipsticks and bronzers too!

5. Boxnip says:

Seems I’m not the only one who didn’t know they’d been around that long! Kinda says something that they have stayed the course of 20 years and no doubt many more! 🙂 x

Sarah

6. 20 years and I still haven’t tried any Too Faced! I love all the sparkly packaging!

7. Jess want says:

Still one of my fave mascaras, I’ve seen on cult beauty that you can get a set of mascaras call the year of sex or something like that. It just makes the lashes look great x

8. I love too faced especially their lip products xx

9. Alice Anne says:

I’m so glad I’v tried more from Too Faced this year, I love them now! xx

10. Mel says:

20!! I had no idea it was 20 years old.
    I really need to try more from Too faced.

11. Nikki says:

OMG THOSE LIPSTICKS PLS!!! I love them so much. I love all the limited edition packaging & now need it all immediately in my life, pls & thank you xx

Lovelaughslipstick ♥

12. Erin says:

Gotta love Too Faced,and I love their masrara especially. No way are they 20 years old though, that is insane! 🙂

Erin || MakeErinOver

13. happywiseowl says:

I’m sad to say I didn’t like their notorious mascara which has put me off trying anything else!!
    Em x

14. B says:

Love they’ve added the word birthday to the better than sex mascara haha. It’s one of my absolute favourites, gives me great lashes every time. X

15. this brand is as old as me! How amazing is the packaging for this line?? obsessed!

16. WOW I didn’t realise that this brand had been around that long! xx

17. terriheckley says:

I had no idea they had been around that long wow! x

18. Alicia says:

I adooooore too faced! The gold colour lip is definitely abit of me!

Alicia Xo