10 Thoughts Everyone Has During Autumn (And 5 Free Autumn Wallpapers!)

Free autumn phone wallpapers

I love autumn, it’s my favourite season – there’s no better time of year for me. I love everything about it: the cooler, crisp temperature that’s still warm enough but there’s a slight chill in the air, especially in the mornings. The changing colours of the trees: I love watching them turn all golden brown as it makes me so nostalgic. And the fashion, make up and trends in autumn are always bang on too. Plus cinnamon everything. So for the sake of loving autumn and celebrating it’s arrival, I’ve put together 10 thoughts everyone has during autumn, which I hope you’ll agree with. I’ve also handmade 5 free autumn wallpapers for your phone too!

1. Does anyone actually like pumpkin spice coffee? Cus I know it’s the ‘in thing’ to be seen to order at Starbucks or Costa, but ya know, it actually tastes foul…

2. I’ll put this jumper on today as it looks chilly outside. *Then by lunchtime* Holy moly I’m baking alive. Get me a t-shirt and flip flops before I boil.

3. I’ll just buy another gorgeous autumn scented candle because none of my other 1,564,876 candles smell as good as this one, therefore I can’t leave it on the shelf.

4. Why did my boyfriend/girlfriend/partner just get moody with me for buying another scented candle?

5. Pjs and fluffy socks should be the official attire of autumn Sundays.

6. How many meals can I incorporate cinnamon into?

7. I’ve never made a wreath for my front door other than the traditional Christmas one, but suddenly I want to get everything autumn themed from Hobbycraft and get my craft on.

8. Maybe I should redecorate the house? Like fully redecorate. Because ya know, I want it to look like autumn threw up in my home…

9. I hope no-one ever finds out my Pinterest usage time because I’ve spent far more time creating this year’s autumn board than is humanly acceptable.

10. Where is the nearest pumpkin patch and when can I go? Because that shiz is INSATGRAMABLE.

And to help you get your autumn-thang on even more, here are my five handmade autumn themed phone wallpapers or Instagram Stories templates for you to use. Just screenshot them, or hold down on your phone and save. These were inspired by Dizzy Brunette who has been creating pretty wallpapers for a little while, she’s the queen of girlie and gorgeous wallpapers so check her out too!

Free Autumn wallpaper

Free Autumn phone wallpaper

Free Autumn insta stories

Free Autumn checklist wallpaper

Free Autumn insta stories template

Pin this!

Free autumn themed wallpapers

21 Comments

1. shelley
    October 14, 2018 / 3:30 pm

I’ve never tried the pumpkin latte but I’m not keen to either!

2. loverosiee1
    October 14, 2018 / 5:23 pm

i saw these backgrounds on your insta and thought what a good idea!! autumn is defo here today, it’s not stopped raining allll day!
    Rosie

3. October 15, 2018 / 8:56 am

I’ve been pinning the HECK out of Autumn photos lately! And I’ve never tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte because I can’t drink coffee so I’ve never actually had anything with pumpkin in it!

4. October 15, 2018 / 5:07 pm

I love those wallpapers! I see them on instagram!
    I also hate pumpkin spiced lattes but I love costas bonfire spiced hot choc!

Alicia XO

5. Erin
    October 15, 2018 / 6:25 pm

OMG YES TO EVERYTHING. apart from the PSLs, they are life… officially. I cry in November when they leave me – but its okay cause then Costa gets in Christmas drinks!

Erin || MakeErinOver

6. October 16, 2018 / 11:15 am

These wallpapers are so cute!! Love the coffee ring one. I have to say I do love a good psl but then I do like the weird flavours! You can definitely not have enough autumn candles either. Fact! X

7. October 17, 2018 / 8:46 pm

I hate anything Pumpkin, be it the scent or the taste, just ewwww! lol Love the wallpapers, they’re fab! 🙂 x

8. October 20, 2018 / 12:13 pm

I found myself nodding at just about every one of these, made me smile. I never use to like pumpkin spice lattes, now I love them. Thanks for sharing the wallpapers.

Sharon xcx

rosieloveslife.co.uk

9. October 20, 2018 / 11:15 pm

Pumpkin patches our lifeeeee! We went yesterday xx

10. katiemiddleton94
    October 22, 2018 / 6:57 pm

Yes to redecorating… I’m currently ripping my front room and dining area apart because I want a more rustic vibe because ‘it’ll look better for this time of year and when we have Christmas decorations’… Oops.

I love the wallpapers too, they’re so cute.

Katie x

11. October 24, 2018 / 9:55 am

Haha this post is me down to a T. And yes I love all things pumpkin, from lattes to pumpkin pie. This year was the first time I went to a pumpkin patch and the pumpkins were still growing and attached on the ground haha x

12. October 28, 2018 / 5:02 pm

You absolutely nailed all of this!! It’s sunday and I’m my fluffy cosy pjs, the whole jumper in the morning thing 👌🏼 this made me smile! Love the wallpapers you have created too xx