I love autumn, it’s my favourite season – there’s no better time of year for me. I love everything about it: the cooler, crisp temperature that’s still warm enough but there’s a slight chill in the air, especially in the mornings. The changing colours of the trees: I love watching them turn all golden brown as it makes me so nostalgic. And the fashion, make up and trends in autumn are always bang on too. Plus cinnamon everything. So for the sake of loving autumn and celebrating it’s arrival, I’ve put together 10 thoughts everyone has during autumn, which I hope you’ll agree with. I’ve also handmade 5 free autumn wallpapers for your phone too!
1. Does anyone actually like pumpkin spice coffee? Cus I know it’s the ‘in thing’ to be seen to order at Starbucks or Costa, but ya know, it actually tastes foul…
2. I’ll put this jumper on today as it looks chilly outside. *Then by lunchtime* Holy moly I’m baking alive. Get me a t-shirt and flip flops before I boil.
3. I’ll just buy another gorgeous autumn scented candle because none of my other 1,564,876 candles smell as good as this one, therefore I can’t leave it on the shelf.
4. Why did my boyfriend/girlfriend/partner just get moody with me for buying another scented candle?
5. Pjs and fluffy socks should be the official attire of autumn Sundays.
6. How many meals can I incorporate cinnamon into?
7. I’ve never made a wreath for my front door other than the traditional Christmas one, but suddenly I want to get everything autumn themed from Hobbycraft and get my craft on.
8. Maybe I should redecorate the house? Like fully redecorate. Because ya know, I want it to look like autumn threw up in my home…
9. I hope no-one ever finds out my Pinterest usage time because I’ve spent far more time creating this year’s autumn board than is humanly acceptable.
10. Where is the nearest pumpkin patch and when can I go? Because that shiz is INSATGRAMABLE.
And to help you get your autumn-thang on even more, here are my five handmade autumn themed phone wallpapers or Instagram Stories templates for you to use. Just screenshot them, or hold down on your phone and save. These were inspired by Dizzy Brunette who has been creating pretty wallpapers for a little while, she’s the queen of girlie and gorgeous wallpapers so check her out too!