It’s that time of year again, and who doesn’t love opening those special little packages of happiness that we call gifts?!
So, after seeing Jasmine, one of my American blogger friends over at Classy, Sassy And a Bit Smart Assy running something like this over in the States, I thought it was such an excellent idea that I would run one for us Brits!
So without further ado, I introduce you to….
Lady Writes Christmas Gift Swap!
So, the idea is that both bloggers and non bloggers can get involved, and what you do is very simple – you buy a gift(s) for someone else and swap! You could buy one gift, a little box of bits and pieces – the choice is yours! Then, when you get your gift, you tweet/Instagram and Facebook a picture of your Christmas Happy Mail with the hashtag #LadyWritesChristmasSwap!
There is a form below to take your details, and you’ll be matched with another person and given their details. But keep it secret, don’t tell them! Then have a mooch round their Twitter/Instagram/Blog etc to get a feel for them and their style/tastes/likes/dislikes and off you pop to the shop…et voila!
Remember – it’s all a secret!
This has a £20 maximum spend (excluding postage) and sorry for countries outside of the UK and Northern Ireland, but this is open to UK residents only (this year anyway).
So, lets spread some of that Christmas cheer between us ladies!
- Fill in your details via the form HERE or below
- Deadline for signing up is 23rd November
- I will email you with the details of your swap partner on Tuesday 24th November
- Maximum spend is £20 (excluding postage)
- I will pair you up with another lovely entrant
- Only myself and your swap will see your address
- Post the gift by Friday 4th December
- Once you receive your gift, post a picture of it with the hashtag #LadyWritesChristmasSwap and tag me in your posts (Twitter @LadyWrites_Blog and Instagram: Ladywritesblog)
Who’s excited already?! …Meeeeee!
UPDATE – NOW CLOSED FOR 2015